Tuesday, January 13, 2015

It Really Doesn't Hurt To Ask

Over the holiday season I came down with a sore throat. I tried to push through it, and ended up feeling worse than ever. And with that, I gave up my J.M. Body Revolution at the end of week 9.

I've enjoyed 2 weeks off. I've especially enjoyed not feeling sore every day of the week. For my health though, it's time to pick up the program again. I chose to start over- week 9 was super tough & I probably wasn't ready for progressing anyway. Let's rebuild the muscles.

Today is Day 2, only I had a major problem. The DVD's come in cardboard sleeves. I kept replacing my DVD to their slot to protect them from damage, only to realize that every time I pulled the DVD out/ pushed it in, the cardboard was scratching the DVD. DVD 2 is unplayable. I gave up and went for a 15 minute jog to round out some kind of workout today.

Post my jog, shower, and re-coup I went to the Gaiam website to contact their customer service. I sent an email explaining my situation & asking if they would sell me this specific DVD. They wrote back stating they'll send it to me for FREE- no hassles, verification, or further questions asked!


I am now a full supporter of Gaiam. Customer Service is a rare thing and buys my loyalty when found. 

As for my progress, I think I'll take 1 more week off and start again next week when (I hope) the new DVD is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment