Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holiday Slope

Excuse #2:
Who wants to diet on the holiday's?

Yep, I've fallen pray to it. 0 exercise for about 2 weeks now, even though this week I've had the time for it. It's shameful, really.

Even though I've slacked on the exercise, I am still working to improve my diet... just not every day. 2 days ago I tried Easy Garlic Green Beans Recipe. It was my dinner, along with 1 serving of Life cereal. But I broke every rule with last night's dinner: huge piece of garlic bread & a large french fry from a local restaurant. Seriously, that was my dinner. This is not how an adult eats!

Today I will help to repair from last night's dinner. My plans are to make a salad and a big helping of peas, which I happen to love (unlike green beans- blech! The garlic only semi-helped...). I might even be able to motivate myself to work out. No husband to come home tonight, so what's my excuse? The TV is calling my name? Well, it does have a habit of doing that...

I give in to you, holiday slope; the time of year where everyone's good intentions begin with all the strength they possess, and end with you winning. Darn, you're good. And I'm not. Shame, shame, shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment